Thursday, June 05, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
today doesnt really go that well. except for the part tat friends are there for me, the others sucks !!

today i took my POA paper. and guess wad, i cried when i came out of the lec hall. it sucks lahs. when i see Qn 3. i dun even know wads a journal entries. without the first part, the others is gone. and its 25 marks over 50 marks paper. wanted to leave my whole paper blank de. but in the end, decided to write somethin. at least somethin better than empty. mayb i can get 10 marks from there ? hope so. hahas.

after tat is my frisbee training, it wasnt tat bad. just tat jo, sharon and jasmine have to leave earlier. so a bit sian. and im committed to frisbee partly is I WANA SLOM DOWN !! seriously, ineed to slim down norhs. another reason is cos i wana improve my frisbee skills. im super lousy. and i wana IMPROVE !! the most important reason is...... if you are my good friend, you should know wad im tinking. hahas.

and , today during frisbee i fall down !! most importantly , i fall on somone !!! i hope she dun have any broken bones. if she really injured, i wil be super guilty lahs. cant imagine how she feel being body slam by a pig. hahas. hao lahs. end here le. and most importantly , MY PHONE IS SPOILT !!!!! :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home