Thursday, May 22, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :) just reach home from chomp chomp wid kenny and mei zhen. end sch at 12 today. went for lunch den went to do project. after tat went to the library do access. do super long lorhs. do till 6 lyk tat den went off to chomp chomp. take mrt to ang mo kio den change 136 there. in the bus, mei zhen and kenny sit together den i sit alone. wanted to slp but duno y memories kept flowing through my head. tinking bout lots and lots of stuff. sec, poly, my results and my life. tinkin why must i study so hard? everyone say is for ur future. but do you even have a future ? mayb one fine day, you just walked out and bang by a car. who knows rite. you cant predict and assume tat thin will always go fine. sorry for tinking so negatively. anyway, was surfing the net and passby a web site which have some sentence tat i lyk.
  1. Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.
  2. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
  3. There is love of course. And then there's life, its enemy.
  4. better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all (leap year)
  5. The hottest love has the coldest end
  6. If you judge people, you have no time to love them
  7. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
  8. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
  9. You can't express every feeling that you have every moment that you have them


anyway, my head is in pain. cos got some ba lu gu from frisbee training. hahas. ending here. takcare :)

didnt manage to finish my rice :(

it looks small on pic, but trust me, its super big. hahaha :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home