Sunday, May 18, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
kinda blogging quite frequently these few days. anyway, today was a boring day to me as usual. not tat no one ask me out, but im still stuggling wid my project. damn it. y the thin lyk nvr end de. argh. woke up at 12+ this morning(afternoon). on my com, wanted to do my marketing project. but guess wad, im watching show agian. till 3.30. its a new show(not very new, but i just know the title onli). it called GALILEO. quite nice. cos its bout detective cracking mystery. so ppl who lyk mystery, can try watchin it. its a jap show. hahas. hmmm. not oso watchin a new hongkong drama, the gentle crackdown 2. chinese name is xun cai ai shang pin ( not sure ), wan to know den ask me bahs.

anyway, just read my brother's blog just now. and realise that he just failed his math. its isn't sonethin to be shame bout. cos everyone is slacking now, so it doesnt really matter much. as long as you know ur mistake jiu hao le. hehes. getting back to my project le, so update next time bahs
.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home