Wednesday, May 14, 2008

1. What disappoints you the most?
lies from closest ppl :(
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
hong kong , taiwan and korea
3. What's your favorite thing to do?
watch tv and hang out wid my GIRLFRIENDS and FRIENDS :)
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
NO !! of cos not.
5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
everthing in my life wll go smoothly.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
depends ??
7. What's the most regretful thing that you've done before?
treating all my ex lyk shit.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
2/10 for my parents, 1/10 for both my brother to share, 2/10 for both my grandma and the rest for ME !!!!!
9. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you recently?
waving hand to someone back when i realise that she is waving to the one behind me :(
10. What do you hope for now?
pass all my ICA and everythin my my life go smoothly especially LOVE LIFE :)
11. What makes you happy?
get to know my classmate.
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
arrogant and liers !!!
13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
hopefully an accountant :)
14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
power to allow all my wishes come true :)
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
FAMILY, GIRLFRIENDS, FRIENDS
16. What do you do when you're alone?
watch tv !!!
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
taking thing for granted.
18. One word to describe yourself.
PIG :(
19. What is your least favourite animal?
animals that is not cute. (mouse)
20. If you're left with less than a weeks time to survive, what'll you do?
spending time wid my life ones and spend all the money that i have :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home