Wednesday, June 04, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
some ppl must be shock y m i bloggin here and not study. cos tmr is my POA paper. and i have totally given up le lors duno wad the hell the teacher is teachin lahs. will die sia. but cant afford to fail. where got accountancy fail accounting. its lyk so dumb lahs. hahas

hmmm. today my class is lyk super united. especially econs lesson. hahas. pls dun ask me y. and the teacher keep staring at me norhs. make me so nervous. plus i keep typin wrong words and typing super slow. cannt blame ma. duno y will type so slow. norhs. hahas. and, today is the first time i miss frisbee. !!! and im gng tmr. confirm. no matter wad die die oso will go. hehes. end here le. bye bye. and wish me luck :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home