Saturday, May 31, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
finally, i can post le. hahaha !! thanks aline !! :) she is the one who taught me how to do. hehes. hmmm. let see. today have IT lesson. den the teacher asked me somethin which make me tink that i've stabbed by ppl. but i hope not to tink bout it cos i tink tat i can trust all my friends !! but cant stop emo-ing a bit m i really such a bad friend. sometime its very saddening to have this type of stuff happen. the worse thing is, school just started not long only. so, yeah.

anyway, went home after IT. very tired. so took a nap. woke up at 3.30 , wanted to go for frisbee. but meizhen called me and ask me come out. so i went out wid them instead. cos frisbee got onli one girl and her bf will be there too. so i will be the "only" girl. so i meet kenny and mei zhen at hougang mall for dinner. but i didnt manage to eat all my food having bad tummy ache. duno y. after that we went to TS and bought SKY OF LOVE. super nice. didnt manage to watch last time. so finally have the chance to watch. hahas. and hor, sorry meizhen. have to make you watch again. oh ya, today i woke the same shirt wid meizhen "I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND(S)" hehes. kenny kept sayin tat we are lyk sister. just tat one is hard workng and one is a slacker. hahas.

hmmm. went to kenny's hse watch vcd den left his hse at bout 10.15. cos very late le. so must go home fast fast. hao lah, ending here le. tired. watching D GRAY MAN ! and i just realise tat my holiday lyk no holiday sia. project, work, training. no life seh -.-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home