Monday, June 02, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
now having marketing tutorial. super bored. now doing some cold storage stuff. hahas. hmmm. later most likely gng library to study for my POA ICA which is on wed. cos tmr got training so dun tink have time and mood to study. so wish me luck ! :D

my holiday is super packed. lets see. tmr and wed having training. thurday doing marketing project. friday , sat and sunday havin Su camp. so the whole week is gone. next monday(provided if i got the job) got job briefing. tues having training. wed cann go training cos my mum wana have some family day. thurday to sunday will be working ( if i got the job ). so the first week of the holiday is gone. second week is for my projects and one day for training. stat and marketing and ICA for english. sucks man. holiday is comin yet i feel tat im more stress now.

i really striving hard to keep my body fit. cant decide. duno wana g competitive or recreational. ppl as in friends and my family ask me to go competitive. but i scare i cannt take it. i end here ba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home