Saturday, May 17, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
im struggling wid my marketing project now. the question is not hard at all, but duno y. i just cant tink of the answers. wanted to do my project once i reach home. end up when i on the com, i went to load some show and surfing the net. argh. so bout 3 hours later, i den start doing. but im not focusing at all. i went to the toilet for duno how many times, find snacks, chocolate sweets and fruits to eat. so in the end, i didnt manage to do a single question till now. argh. JANET TAU , you have to change ur stupid habit. argh. feeling lyk banging myself on the wall.

and my eyes degree rise again ! damn it. y i everytime have to change spec. finally tot tat i dun owe my mom a cent. now, i owe her $100. argh. have to buy a bag real soon. im in love wid a NUM bag which cause me $189 regardless of the size. so, i duno wana buy a not. but i have tons of thin that i need to buy , so should i waste this money ? hmmm. ppl, give me some opioion can ? or should i just stick wid the puma tat i wanted? hmmmm. i wana die liaos lahs. kill me !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home