Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOH GEK HENG ; ELIZABETH :)

HELLO EVERYONE :)
quite long since i blog. cos duno why my post always being "schduled" super unhappy so decide not to blog tat much till i solve this problem. secondly, im quite busy wid my coming up ica. so, i failed my effective writing. super saddening. and i became super high after i got my result. high till my family cannt take it and ignore me :( hahas.

today was my stat and macroeconomics ica. guess wad. test is today, and i just realise it lyk ytd. but tink it doesnt really make a diff. cos im lyk stil in my holiday mood. duno why. for stat, its not tat difficult. didnt manage to get full mark, quite sad. but at least i manage to pass (12/15) . so must zhi zu. even though i know tat i can get better result if i study harder. but theres no point regretting rite. macro paper sucks. not that the paper is difficult. just tat it is difficult yet i duno how to do. even the stuff tat teacher remind us before lesson, i can totally forgotten about it. seriously, my memory sucks. kinda envy those wid super good memory and super smart. if i have half the ability as them, tink my life not tat sucks. hahas.

just ended my frisbee not long ago. hehes. got home on com and bath. dun intend to do POA. mei zhen say she helpin me. hahaha !!! but she did on hard copy. hmmm. anyway, i gng for job interview tmr wid sharon they all. so ma fan. must pon lec den can go. sian norhs. hehes. hao lahs. no more strength to type crap le. bye ppl :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home