Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
now having POA lesson. and guess wad im late for sch again. hahas. but not my fault. cos the bus come super slow. end up 5 bus come at the same time. but onli the last 2 can board. the others is too pack. so end up i reach my class at 9.15. but im not the last. saw my classmate and theres ppl coming later than me too. hehes :)

monday was my mock test for my effective writing(ENGLISH !!) guesss wad. i got everythin wrong. argh. so over 40 marks. tink i onli got the most 10 marks. seriously, i dun wana fail my ICA1. but cant do anythin for now. cos tmr is the test alreadi. so... wish me luck :) besides stat, the other module im taking. i have no idea wad the teacher is talkin bout. to tink bout it, duno i go sch is for wad de. tink to look at guys and find my FRIENDS !! :)

anyway, im feeling better. not as in better , but will try not to tink bout it. so try not to rise the topic in front of me. unless im the one who say first.

ytd have frisbee. super fun. hehes. not much running too. dun tink i will lose weight. cos tink my intake is alot more than my burning of fats =x today having frisbee too !! but today running, so bet the field will be muddy. ending here le. so hungry now !!! I NEED FOOD :)

last but not least :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMUEL :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home