Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
just came back from training. super tiring norhs.

hmmm. today woke up at 7 plus duno why, didnt manage to slp back after tat. slack on the bed till bout 1. hahas. den woke up , took a bath den went out. went to AMK hub for lunch wid shao yu. cos just nice he oso need to eat. den went to sch for frisbee. training start at 5 but we went there earli to practice. we we reach there bout 4.15 wid Jamal and his gang( this is wad he said de ) michelle throws is super good and fast. so when i catchin it, i injured my thumb. these causes my throws to ucks for the whole training. seriously, it sucks. so the onli thin i can do is run. and due to my lousy shoe tat is so slippery, i pulled my thighs muscle. super pain. rest quite alot today cos cannt tolerate the pain. but did tried to play as much as i could. and had P.T after training. its sucks la !!! have to run which make my leg so pain tat i cannt really stand up. help is needed for me to get up. me and lihui stay a while to pratice on our throws, den we went home. cos she is in a rush, so cannt stay too late. we walked separate way cos she takin mrt and i takin bus.

reach home and the hse was empty. suddenly rmb tat my family went out for a movie. tinking y i nvr go ? cos they nvr bother to call me and ask me if my training ended alreadi a not. it was a promise tat we will watch movie on our family day ( tmr ) and duno y become today. i alreadi told my mum tat i have training and i cant make it today. instead of sayin tat they will change to today, she repiled " den we will go without you " WTH !! isnt it suppose to be a family activity. so arent i counted as a family. tmr suppose to have training, yet i skippin it for the sake of the family. and now, throw me aside and watch themselves. im super duper not happy wid them. i dun understand wad they are tinking. when i free, they purposely choose those days i cannt make it. the worst thin is, when the left the hse. all the windows were open big big, as in super big for all the windows. and clothes is being hang outside. when it started to rain which is super sudden, im lyk a crazy fellow runnning the whole hse. closing windows and bringing in the clothes. the clothes were totally drenched and super heavy lahs. so i got my arm being hit and injured and my legs is aching even worse. argh. super bad mood now lors. stoppin here le. gng to watch some cartoons and cool down ! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home