Friday, May 02, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
now having some com lesson. its super bored and im late for 15 mins. while the teacher is teaching, im blogging, viewing ppl's blog and in friendster. hahaha !!! i have absent for 5 module !! argh. when i onli missed 2 onli. so later have to look for the lecturer to talk bout this. but the most important thin is, my lecturer do not have a HP !! so how m i gng to find him. hmmm. mayb a tour around the sch will find him ? who know. hahas.

yesterday is my class bbq. its super great and i love it. hehes. meet up wid dianne, alex and eugene at 3.30 pm. we are suppose to be there by 4 pm. so we are kinda late cos we reach there at 4.30. but when we reach the pit, no one was there. those ppl came at 5.25. have to wait for them for bout an hour. but its okay. cos everyone carried alot of stuff. so cannt blame them :) so we played, we crapped. super enjoying. at the last part of the bbq, i went super high. but tats me. im always high. just tat no one pei me to high, tats all. ( right girls ?) called my papa to fetch me home, and he was watch movie wid my mummy and korkor. they watched IRONMAN. and they alway watch without me. so super angry. argh. nvm. ppl, if you all wana watch ironman. pls call me k :) ending here le. takcare. blog next time.
TO DROPBY : tink i alread know who you are. takcare too :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home