Tuesday, September 23, 2008

everything sucks today.
didnt expect my throws and my catchin tat bad.
for today's training, its a small match within our frisbee.
we were being split into group.
for my team which is team 2, we have 4 guys and 4 girls.
they are quite strong but somehow, today is not my day.
can you imagine someone droping disc and miss catches for more than 10 times.
when she finally got the disc, she gave a lousy throw.
i have no idea wads wrong wid me.
someone is not on form today too. she drop disc.
but out of 10 throws, she onli DROP 1 or none.
but for me, out of 10 throws , i onli CATCH 1 or none.
its such a big diff between me and her.
its the fact tat she a good player, but this isnt a good excuse.
the worse thin is, im playin so bad, yet i keep skipping training with valid reasons ( of cos )

SO SORRY TO TEAM 2. i will try my best and works harder !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home