Sunday, July 20, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
long time since i last blog. hmmm. my blog is alright alreadi so i can blog. but there's still some problem when im tryin to upload ssome photo. but nvm, i dun really take photo. anyway, nowadays, i have to training quuite hard for my frisbee. this is one of the things i wish tat i could master in my life. the whole week i have been hanging out wid josephine and the frisbee ppl. hahas. i have no idea why. but i still enjoy myself. really enjoyed myself in wed's training. didnt attend tues, cos of my coming up POA test. but in the end i still went to throw disc. wed is the day when i really tink that my skills is really really very bad. sometimes, i feel so useless. im like some idiot standin there doing nth, but they still manage to score. you should be thinking why im so upset even though they scored. the problems dun lie on them, its on me. you see, if you are not playin, yet they can score, so does it show that you are extra ? hmmmm. these kind of thoughts really go through my mind. but tat make me feel like improving. to show ppl tat i exist in the game. but said is easier than doing it. still didnt manage to accomplish it after gng for so many training. but i will jia you de, wunt give up tat easily :)

anyway, this coming week will be a busy week. having effect extra lesson, stat ICA 2 and econs presentation and training on tues, training on wed, mayb some extra practices for the frisbee event which is coming up soon, climb and run on sat. just hope that i have the time to complete everythin bahs. as in my sch work and projects.

going to stop here le. tryin to study my stat, but till now, nth have been done. gng to do some hsechores den TIME TO STUDY !! if i really can.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home