Thursday, July 31, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
its 10 days since i last update this rot blog. and mei zhen ask me stop starting my post wid ' HELLO EVERYONE '. but i have nth to start. hahas. and, i haivn a very bad stomach ache. duno y. tink cos i eat and laugh at the same time. all thanks to my frisbee ppl( lazy name them out)

anyway, this week have quite alot of stuff gng on.

MONDAY
its my effective presentation wid my group members, guanling, dianne, kenny tan and jo. i tink everyone did great except for me. duno y. this week is a sucks week for me. afteer that is stat, and i fall aslp in the lec. and chase out by badri to wash my face. so pai seh can. argh !!! alot ppl slp norhs, but i too unlucky liaos. after is marketing when i knw my grades for my presentation. and i got a C . so sad lahs. very very disappointed. cos i tot i did quite well for that. practice the throws wid christine. den eat and home sweet home :)

TUESDAY
skip marketing lec, as usual. den went for stat tut. cos of somethin, the teacher is so angry that he went out of the room. and there we go, free period. hahas. den followed by econs den TRAINING !! hahas. i love training. but i tink i play very badly lahs. no dea y. i may throw well when practicing. but in a game, my throws sucks ! seriously, it sucks.

WEDNESDAY / TODAY
today reach sch quite late. den got back my POAresult. exactly the same as my ICA1 , 33.5. hahas. but super lots of careless. but the debit & credit write oppo lor. but the number is correct de. i really need to jia you liaos. exam is coming soon. but im stll in a holiday mood lors. stupid sia. give POA lec a miss cos of the frisbee challenge thin. starting tot is compulsory thin, end up, its not. anyway, i alreadi love the game. everyone did very well, except for me. i duno y. i tink tat i can cheer better than i play. but we still manage to get 2nd, even though its just by luck . hahas. really appreciate those who are in my team. thanks alot. and those who see me play in the match will agree that i played very badly. BUT, i did alot better in the frisbee training !! not say very good, but alot better lahs. cuts and throws is better. argh. so angry wid myself now.

i will train hard hard and most importantly, slimdown !! hahas. jia you. watchin cartoon soon :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home