Friday, July 04, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
somethin wrong wid my blog again tat i could not change the colour nor the font size. so i shall make some changes when i reach home :)

now having IT lesson which is super duper bored. hahas. hmmm. its long time since i last update. let see... got back my POA de result. it reach my target, but its wasnt tat good. hahas. at first, my result was 26, cos the teacher forget to mark my last page. so lucky i got check and manage to got back my 7.5 marks. so overall, i got 33.5/50 for POA. i know it not an A, but somehow, i felt so happy to pass. but i tink i will fail the ICA2 which is 2 weeks later. i know nth !! seriously, its nth bout POA. so wish me luck.

hmmmm. these few days i have been reflectin on myself, my action and my thinking. i have no idea wad is gng on. for me, my clique is good enough for me. but somehow in poly, those are not the onli few ppl who you normally hang out wid. group mates, cca mates are oso ppl who you have to and must hang out.

but one way or another, i feel tat i am unable to "mix" wid the other mates like how i mix wid my cliques. but i cant tink of anythin tat i should change. mayb cos the mates tat i mix wid is always wid their clinque, so i feel quite weird bahs.

having presentation on monday and i have yet to buy my stuff. gng to buy on sunday wid mei zhen. and im gng out tmr too !!! hahas. stopping here. later have to rush my marketin project which i have to hand in today . :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home