Friday, January 25, 2008

okay, ytd is the release of o lvl result. and it mayb one of the happiest day in my life. i met aline earlier to buy my contact lens. den we went to sch to meet zoe they in sch for lunch. after eatin we went to the hall. so the most excitin part came. LKK is talkin on the stage and for no reason, an idiot is cryin at the same time. thats me !! and ms oon keep ask me to take photo. idiot sia. when LKK say onli 80+% pass english, i cried even louder. wad the hell. so pai seh lahs. now i wish to dig a hole and hide myself inside. anyway, soon after the speech, is the result time. bird took her result first. and guess wad, she got 15. good job. i know you can do it. actually i have better expectation on you, but i know you tink you will get very bad result. stop tinkin tat you are stupid when you are not. cos you are as smart as me , so you confirm smart de. anyway, after bird is wan ling, dun be sad girl. you are not the worst. and xr and us will be alway there for you. at least from now till april we will still be togther :) after wan ling is hemani den me. and im too engross wid wan ling's result. totally forget bout mine. and ms oon have to called my name.

guess wad the first thin i did when i sit there. CRYING. that the onli thin i can tink bout at tat point of time. worry tat i cannt pass my english, worry tat i cannt scored 1 for math and chinese , worry this worry that. by the time i saw my result, i burst out crying. TEARS OF JOY !! i pass my english, not onli pass but a B4. mayb to you guys it may not be a good grade. but to me, a F9 keeper in english, this grade is my life. not onli tat , i got A1 for my math. those who know me should know tat both is the most wanted result tat i wish to get. but chiese is such a disappointment. B!!! tat not wad i want. but nvm. at least i pass my english. nth is perfect. my L1R4 excludin cca is 15, including is 12. not really wad i hope. i wish to get 13, but its okay.

hmmm. but my mother said tat she is very disappointed in me. cos i cannt get as many A's as my brother who is oso takin O lvl this yr. he got 4 distintion but fail his english. so overall he got 13 for L1R4. but it just 2 marks different but my mother keep sayin me. duno wad to say bout them lahs. argh. y cant they stop demandin things from me and just accept it.

nvr really celebrate. went to man si hse for ma jiang. but i lost. it okay. hmmm. ending here le. my brother wana snatch the com from me alreadi. nites everyone. thanks for visiting me !! :D FULL DAY TMR !!! SIAN.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home