Monday, January 21, 2008

hello everyone, long time nvr blog le. hehes. hmmm. let see wad happen these few days.

went to eat supper wid aline, zoe and some of the AC stuff and zul (ex AC stuff). i made a promise wid my parents tat i will be home before 1am if i eatin supper after work. in the end, 12.36, my mother called me. and said tat my father is super angry cos im hm late. but the thin is i alreadi told them tat i eatin outside. but my father said tat he angry not because i ate outside, is because my work alway end so late, and he wan me to quit my job. its lyk wad the hell lahs. if they dun mind giving me money to spend den im fine wid it. but the thin is they dun wana give me money on all my stuff. den where m i gng to find all those money ?! steal ? i just dun understand wad they are thinkin. they are the ones who ask me to find job and dun always stay at hm, den now. argh !!!! anyway, we ate till 12.40 and took a cab hm. but it is paid by IBRAHIM(my AC in charge). thanks lots lots !! (:

they next day went to dye my hair. it suppose to be very obvious but i duno y it turn out to be so .... anyway, lucky it doesnt turn out to make me seen ugly. im alreadi tat ugly, if become uglier, i duno wad im gng to look lyk. hahas. btw, im gng to be on diet soon. but duno when. hahas. cos im lyk eatin the whole day since i start workin. so i have to stop it. if not i from cheese burger become DOUBLE cheese burger. hahas. end here. next time free den update (: finally my GHOST WHISPERER is season 3. i watch damn slow sia. and my DECTECTIVE CONAN is episode 230 !!! yeah !! (: must jia you and finish everythin before sch start. hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home