Tuesday, January 22, 2008

woohoo !! im off tmr. hmmm. actually, i dun really feel tat happy, cos i tink i have nth to do. lucky aline not workin den can pei me. wahahas. duno y i cannt slp. keep tinkin bout lot of things. why some words tat i hope tat it is coming out from ur mouth is not coming, but coming out from someone who i dun even know for a month. dun ask me wad is the word, i dun feel lyk saying it. it will make me made the worst decision tat you ever wanted. and just hope tat thin will go on well . really hate wad we are doin now.

hmmm. now tryin to find me to accompany me tmr nite. dun tink i can even slp tmr. its lyk so. fast ? i duno. my parents argue wid each other ytd. you know y ? cos my mother wan me to go ITE when i fail my O, but my father wan me to stop study and work. its lyk wad the hell lahs. its lyk few seconds after we heard the news and they start to tink bout where i should go if i FAIL and not when i PASS !!!! should i be happy or wad. at least im preparing for the worst. and VICTOR(ac stuff) was lyk, its okay. AC welcome you back to become the full timer. argh !!! why everyone tink tat i will fail. why no one will worry tat i will have too many choice in poly and cannt make my decision ?? do i really look so stupid. but im just super duper duper worry bout my english. cant imagine how much i will get. prelims is test ur standard. and my english is F9. so my o will be ?? wait till tmr (thur).

hmmm. tmr either gng back sch or gng walk walk wid aline and oso go AC visit ppl. hahas. gng slp le. even though im not tired yet, but my face is becoming bad to worst. so must slp earli. hahas. nite everyone !!!

PS: why no one wana visit me? sad :( thaks pei pei , you are the one and only person. see you soon (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home