Tuesday, February 13, 2007

me and zozo

zozo, aline , bird and me !

im mad !

zozo, aline and me !


reflection of us !


on the way there !


the things me and aline buy !

2 sexy legs !


me and aline !


aline's new water bottle !


me and bird !


me and aline's BIRKENSTOCK !




wahahas. today after sch we went home, change and came out. hahas. hmmm. den took alot alot of pic. hahas. hmmm. meet bird at hougang interchange. den zoe is in cos she took from puggol. when reach kovan, aline came too ! so everyone is there. hmmm. den we went to bugis. everyone bought something. but in the end ioso. i bought a shirt and a belt. hahas. i wanted to fin a pants. but cannt find. cos im too fat ! hais. hmmm. den on the way there, we took quite alot of bo liaos photo as if it is our home. hahas. den bird and zoe left first, cos theygot tuition. so me and aline stay a bit longer. hahas. dn i took mrt home wid aline, and also him cos he oso at vivio. hahas. den i stop at bangkok. den there a couple who look so alike wid my parent tat i tot is them. i am darn shock and i run at the escalator which is moving up. hahas. but end up, is i see wrong. plus my father gt car, they wunt walk. hahas. duno y i nvr tot bout tat at tat moment. he was shock cos he duno wad happen. hahas. den i explain to him, den he say he was shock and duno wad happen. hahas.

tmr is val day. wish all the couple enjoy their val day !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home