Thursday, August 18, 2005

hehes =p today gt hockey match.. we leave the class at 1.2o.. cos gt break until 1.5o.. hahas.. den we c the match.. they veri li hai sia.. hmmm... me n zoe suddenly tinkin to quit band sia.. cos veri the sianx sia.. hmmm.... back to the match.. den zi ya play.. den keep fallin down.. veri worried for her.. hmmm.. bt she alright.. bt stilx the girls lose.. bt nvm de... they stilx did veri well... even though they nvr win, bt at least they try their best le.. den the boys win.. veri happy.. we scream until lyk siao lyk tat.. hahas.. then they gt first.. our sch is the onli which girl n boy is top 4 lehx.. hehes =p so proud of them sia.. SKSS HOCKEY!! U THE BEST...

den after tat me go hm.. hahas... my mummy gt cook.. den me reach hm den faster do finish hmwork.. hahas.. den me use com.. lucky mummy nvr say anythin..hahas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home