Saturday, August 06, 2005

todae veri tired sia.. wak upp quite earli.. 6 plus.. cos my mummy wan to wak my papa upp.. bt papa dun wan wak up.. so she hav to scold him den he wak up.. den me c my hp once ii wak upp.. den me saw 4 receive msg.. i reply clynston ( aline laogong ) bt nvr expect him to reply so earli .. hahas.. den taday sms veri little.. cos cannt msg.. sms explode liaos.. hehes =p bt end upp oso msg alot liaos.. wahahas.. hmmm.. den we went raffles.. wid bird,, wan ling,, rachel.. hehes.. for our history project.. mus takphoto.. den oso mus tak grp photo.. hehes =p
den today saw lewis at cp when i wid birdbird, chin yee n alan.. den after me go KFC eat, den we tak cab hm.. den alan pay.. hahas.. he alot money.. hehes =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home