Tuesday, August 16, 2005

jus saw her blog.. i didnt expect her to c my blog on tat day.. bt ii reali treat her as my best friend.. bt duno y she dun believe... hais.. i alread say, no matter wad happen, jus telx me wad wrong wid me... ii jus hate ppl to say it behind me.. ii reali hate iit.. bt.. tis thin is alread over.. ii dun wan to tink bout it anymore le... iit up to god to decide iif we can continued to be friends or... i reali wish tat me n yoo hav nth to hide behind.. do yooo noe tat yoo didnt even telx me anythin bout urself.. the thin i noe is ppl telx me de.. mayb yoo forget or i nvr ask.. hmmmm... ii dun wana care le.. cos me n her alreadi hao liaos... jus wish tat me n her the relationship will last... no matter wad happen.. yoo n me will be friends forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home