Tuesday, August 09, 2005

*NDP RaWkS *

today ish national day, singapore 40th BIRTHDAY.. hehes.. me go tampines there perform drummin.. hehes.. me tis morning 8.3o wak upp liaos.. den me mak my hair.. change clothes.. den bout 9 go out, den meet shirley at 9.2o.. bt end up when ii reach the bus-stop den find out tt me forget to bring ez-link card.. hehes.. den me calx my korkor to help me bring to the bus stop. hehes.. den reach there at 9.3o.. wak for shirley until 9.43.. den go cp buy thin den run to sch.. hehes.. cos ms goh say 1o mus reach sch.. den we a bit late.. den tak the shirt. den wait for bus until 11.. den we reach there.. pratice until 12 plus den when waitin to go the tampines there, all my korkor n gerald plus ming han they all keep bully me.. kepp throwin small stones n grass on me.. hahas.. bt veri fun.. den we play until kana scoled.. hehes.. den we wait for the parent to walk away den play again.. hehes.. veri playful horx.. hehes.. den we at there play.. den me sit wid weijie they all.. hehes.. veri fun sia.. den can c fireworkx.. veri BEAUTIFUL sia... hehes.. wish tat the ppl ii lyk will be beside me.. hahas.. bt me stilx haven find 1 lehx.. hmmm... so me mus try harder.. wahahas.. hmmm.. when go hm tat tyme kana scold by ms goh.. cos duno which idiot go n scold the parent mak us kana scold.. den dun wana own up.. bt me feel quite sadsad for the parent. cos nt their respondsible ma.. den stilx kana scold... tis mak me quite bad mood liaos..den my papa calx my hp ask me to go hm earli.. den me say okies.. end up... they wait outside the sch for me.. wad sia. dun believe stilx ask me.. walao, den reach hm stilx keep nagging at me.. mak me veri dulan sia. idiot la.. plus today aline telx me de thin.. mak me more n more dun lyk tat person.. hais. today start wid a gd mood.. end wid a bad mood.. hais..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home