Friday, February 09, 2007

finally have the time and mood to update my blog. hahas. plus these few days my com spoilt. s bo bian. hahas. hmmm. today is the o lvl release day and oo the cross country. first, talk bout the cross country. hmmm. today, me, ning and aline had plan to walk for the whole trip. secondly, we aim for 10 frm the back count. hahas. so we reali walk alomost the whole trip, except thelast 100 metre tat zoe and bird force us to run. hahas. when walking tat time, we saw 2 monkey. and i sream lyksiao. duno y . jus ta they pop out too sudden, make me shock. hahas. den i was lyk scream lyk siao ppl. hmmm. den they say i lyk born at 1994. hahas. aiya, duno lahs. hahas. hmmm. de zoe got 31st position, whereas bird got 32nd. hahas. den for the overall final. hawk gt 3rd. so sad. every yr cross country get first, but this yr get 3rd.hmmm. den first is alcon den roc. shocking rite ? hahas. hmmm. den after that, we took 74 to 684 there to eat our lunch. hahas. den after tat me, zoe, and aline went back sch to see the o lvl result. the others went home. hahas. so the first tat shock me is eugene gold hair and the ear hole. it was lyk.. duno how to decibe. hahas. den everyone taking result. some ppl cry wid joy, some cry wid sadness. some veri well but pull down by certain subjects like ENGLISH ! hahas. hmmm. so my elder korkor got 17. to me , is veri good. cos he NVR STUDY. walao, if ly tat , i mut win him. if not i will be veri lose face. cos he did not study whe i studying so hard. hahas. i aim for 12. i know cannt make it de. but hope that i can get near to that result. hehes. wish me al the best. hmmm. after tat we si at the pouch area till bout 5 den leave. i went home when zoe and aline followed pei ying they all. co si not feeling well, so went home first. hahas. hmmm. tat all. me end here !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home