Sunday, September 10, 2006

im bored !!
at my cousin de hse now..
haas =p
den nth to do..
now left home at bout 1 pm..
den went to cp to buy my cousin daughter de birthday present..
haas =p
bought a barbie doll..
walao..
my mummy nvr even buy 1 for me before norhs..
okies..
den after tat went to walk walk..
den go helen c the ear rings..
den my mummy bought a rose de purple ear rings..
haas =p
den after tat went and buy my contact lens de solutions..
den mayb findin 1 day to go and buy my contact lens..
cos dun habb le..
left 1 more pair..
but tmr due date le..
wahahahas =p
tmr is the new month for my hp bill..
haas =p
finally can sms le..
anyways..
my bill oso explode alot for this month..
plus my mummy de oso die..
so wish tat my mummy will be on good mood when ii get my bill..
hees xp

okies..
endin here le..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home