Thursday, September 28, 2006

now at student lounge..
haas =p
alot ppl tell me tat i lyk long tyme nvr update le..
so now update.
haas =p
nth reali specaial happen to me now a days..
cos these few days at lounge there study a bit, play a bit and slp a bit..
hees xp
tink i have drifted apart wid my sister de..
cos i nvr go out wid them..
reali veri sori wors..
after exams i will try to go out wid yoo all more..
okie ??
hees xp
hmmm..
happy one month to bird and him..
hees xp
so happy to c my sister now so happy..
even though is not me, but i still feel veri happy..
wahahas =p

my report book got 8 underline de..
haas =p
first tyme sia..
the highest and the lowest tat i can get is in there..
o and 100 marks !!
haas =p
but mus reali start to work hard for my EOY
till now, i onli start to pratice a bit for my math..

piangs, ytd took back my math test den i got 21 but actually is 22 de..
nvm.. den ms oon nvr even praise me norhs..
lyk tat oso nvm..
but she go n praise charmine..
den nvr praise me sia..
is lyk she go the same marks wid me norhs, den no praising.
den i ask her y she nvr praise me.
she said tat im suppose to get this grade..
i dun rmb tat she puts so high hopes on me de lehs..
aiya..
nvm..
as long as im happy, i dun care her praising !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home