Tuesday, August 22, 2006

now at ningg de hse..
doing nth..
haas =p
hmmm..
today veri funny..
cos ii tell mdm dewi tat can change the daTE of the FnN test a not..
den she ask me to tell mohana myself..
den ii say iif ii tell myself, ii go test betta..
cos mohana always scold me de..
duno is it the last lyfe me n her is enemy sia..
haas =p
den end up mohana cum the com lab den ask me cum out and talk to me..
den ask me y i dun wan to tell her myself..
and go and msg mdm dewi..
end up ii say cos ii nvr c her mahs..
den jus nice saw her mahs..
haas =p
lucky she believe sia..
wahahas =p

okies..
today de paper quite easy lahs for chem..
den my math is haii hao..
but when tat tyme ii check..
found a careless mistake..but when ii wana to change..
the tyme is over..
stupid sia..
jus wish tat ii can get B3 can liaos..
den my physics and chem get A1 can liaos..
cos study reali hard for it..
den iif nvr get wad ii wan..
it a bigg disappointment..
haas =p

tmr is the combined hum test..
im giving up on the both subjects liaos..
ii even left the things in sch sia..
duno how m ii gng to study norhs..
jus wish me good luck liaos..

COUNT DOWN 3 MORE DAYS TO THE CAMP !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home