Sunday, August 06, 2006

so long nvr blogg le..
haas =p
so boring..
now left me at home onli..
hmmm...
nth reali happen these 2 days..
onli ytd tat ii win 15 dollars..
and did the guo dong..
so yucks !!
it sucks man !!
den my mother say pratice make prefect..
so ii say ii will mak for her to try..
but the hardness is okie..
but it becos ii dun habb any flavours to add..
so a bit odd..
haas =p
tat all..
hmmm..
on wed
we habb band and not reali veri happy wid the ways tat the leaders lead the band..
plus some of it is not even our fault..
and we get the punishment..
we cant say anythin...
cos we dun habb the rights..
wdever we said is wrong..
so wad for talk bout it..
forget it..
on thur
we got chem test..
wad sia..
first duno how to do the paper sia..
tink cos of the changing of teacher..
idiot sia..
now tink my science cannt maintant A1 le..
hais..
mus jia you..
anyways, ii nvr go to band tat day oso..
nvr go band tat day..
cos dun feel lyk plus not feeling well
duno why..
but luckily..
cos my anger is not settle yet on tat day..
iif not duno wad will be out of my mouth..
for those ppl who noe me..
when ii angry, wad sorts of words oso will cum put...
no matter it will hurt them badly a not..
plus tat day the FnN test didnt reali turns out veri well..
cos tat mohana promise me to help me order mango juice de..
end up nvr help me order..
den duno how to mak sia..
thanks for kenrick good idea..
ice bleaded mango..
hees xp
so turns out not bad..
den the stir fried broccoli..
so hard..
but iif is my father.. he will lyk it..
cos he lyk hard things..
totally diff from me ..
haas =p
on friday
mr tham tell us tat the retest tat we did was stolen by other ppl..
so lucky..
haas =p
cos all the test is surprise test..
so we dun even habb tyme to study..
haas =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home