Tuesday, August 01, 2006

BORING !!
ii am bored at home..
ii got nth to do sia..
haas =p
end up nvr go out..
today duno y so earli wake up..
bout 8am lyk tat jiu wak up le..
tink cos got the habit of waking up earli le bahs..
den morning watch the dvd tat aline lend me..
but tink the show so sians..
so end up fall aslp..
den wake up and watch back my "gong" / princess hours (eng title )
so nice sia..
all the girls so pretty..
haas =p
so envy..
suddenly tink tat got ppl besides me is good..
tis is wad ii say always..
lyk peii ying and azhfar..
so sweet..
but jus duno y ii will be veri happy and envy when watching my friends so happy..
but when it reali happen to me..
ii dun feel as happy as ii tot..
mayb ii loved to see my friends being loved..
but not seeing myself being loved..
haas..
so odd sia..

anyways
today wake the tv whole day..
haas..
lie on the sofa till so uncomfortable..
cos my mummy's room de dvd player a bit spoilt..
so bo bian mus come out of the room to watch..
haas..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home