Thursday, January 19, 2006

nw my word mus write bigg bigg.. cos gt complain tat my blogg de word is too small.. hahas.. plus, nvr update.. cos nt free.. veri sians.. lyfe everyday is the same.. hmmm.. today gt math.. work veri hard ytd.. wish tat ii can get 18 marks.. more is better.. but ii dun tink ii habb chance.. jus duno y ii habb no confidate in myself.. hais.. tryin my best to work hard.. wish me all the best..

* lyfe nw is veri sians.. hahas.. val day is cuming.. hahas.. ii bluff aline say ii gng to find a stead on 13 feb.. den break wid him when the clock strike 12am after val day.. hahas.. they reali tak it serious sia.. hahas.. hmmm.. bt me nt tat flirt.. mayb ii did mean to find std on tat day.. bt nt as bad as the way ii phrase it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home