Thursday, November 10, 2005

all the chalet ended liaos.. so fast! nvr reali have a lot of fun.. so sianx.. cos gt the maths thin.. so cannt overnight.. so mus everyday go there n go hm wid my parent.. hahas.. den zoe wid me the whole day..
first day, ii go 2e4 de class chalet.. cos ii dun dare to follow my korkor they all.. so join in 2e4 de.. hmm.. wish they reali dun mind bahx.. hehes :p den ii bout 10 plus go hm.. den my parent brin me hm.. n oso send zoe hm.. hahas.. den at there oso saw alot of ppl we noe de.. hahas.. so gd.. den wunt be so sianx.. wahahas..
den second day, ii tak bus wid zoe.. den go n find my korkor n his frend.. hahas.. den we play until lyk siao.. den whole body wet.. hahas.. zoe reali noe hw to mix wid ppl.. ii dun even noe their name, den zoe first day reali rmb their name liaos.. ii onli say gt 1 guy there veri dark, can fight wid ningg liaos.. end up he telx my korkor ii keep lookin at him n notice him.. walaos.. den end up everybody teasin me n him.. idiot sia.. mak me so pai seh.. hahas.. den zoe telx me there gt 1 guy veri nice- lookin.. hahas.. actualli nt bad.. hahas.. den ii say out.. veri fun sia.. hahas.. bt fun days end veri fast.. so fast end liaos.. wish tat ii gt chance to stay overnight at the class chalet.. wish me the best! ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home