Monday, November 07, 2005

hmmm.. gt back my results liaos.. nw im in 3e5.. it F&N de class n art de oso.. hahas.. nt bad lahx.. *mmc gt 6 ppl same class.. den onli wan ling in 3e4.. hahas.. bt tink she oso quite happy.. cos gt her friends there oso.. wahahas.. bt the thin is.. dun hav history.. is geo class.. die liaos lahx.. me so weak in tat subject stilx go in.. duno y sia.. y cant they open a new class.. at least is our strength nt weakness wad.. dunno lahx.. pray hard hard for my next year e result will be gd..

den today went back pri sch.. hahas.. all of them go pure science de class in thier sch.. bt me.. hais.. who ask me so weak; stupiid me.. hais.. bo bian.. okayy lahx.. mus off com liaos.. iif nt korkor kpkb me liaos.. hahas =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home