Friday, October 21, 2005

quite long nvr cum liaos.. duno y.. dun feel lyk come here..

feel veri sianx.. hmmm.. ytd noe my overall le.. hais.. study so hard for my math end up fail.. hais.. duno wad to say.. promise my mother to study A math.. bt nw... duno hw.. hais.. duno shuld tak pure mahx.. tink is too tough for me.. bt the thin is.. ii dun fee lyk studyin hmeco or DNT.. bt no choice liaos.. gt so poor.. tot my sci can gt at least B3.. hais.. end up cos of my mid- yr den gt B4 onli.. hais.. duno hw lehx.. wan to aim high.. bt scare ii cannt gt it.. bt aim too low. will let me hav to force to mak me improve.. hais duno hw..

den wish to go find job.. bt denn ii too small.. plus my family say ii express, cannt find job.. lata affect my studies.. ii feel lyk a burden to them.. cannt help the family problems.. hais.. wish to find a job.. give out flyers oso can.. anythin.. jus sumthin tat ii can earn money den ii dun hav to let my family giv me money.. at least vcan help them a bit.. nt lyk nw.. so..

den today nvr go out.. cos mummy at hm.. n oso gt ppl cum n do the window thin.. hahas.. so mus stay at hm.. cannt go out.. today actually veri tired.. den feelin to slp veri long.. end up mummy earli mornng wak me up and do hse work.. wapiangs.. den veri sianx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home