Monday, July 25, 2005

tis is my new blogg.. hehes =p first tyme ... hmmm... today i nvr go sch.. cos ytd gt fever.. hais.. quite high.. 39.5.. den my throat a bit infected.. almost kana injection in the butt... hehes =p bt i dun wan.. so the doctor oso cannt force me.. okiies.. back for today.. den i nvr go sch.. zoe nvr go oso,, cos she oso sick ( reali siick worx! ) den tink cha-cha ppl tot we 2 potent.. hais duno wad sia.. say they dun bare to c us turn bad.. bt they dun even noe hw i suffer ytd.. say i nvr telx them.. they dun even wan to ask me.. aline is she ask me herself de.. so y cant they do tat.. hmmmm... anyway i oso dun wan to care liaos... den i wid zoe go SK poly.. veri long sia.. wait until wan to die liaos.. hehes =p den after c doctor,, me peii zoe go cut hair,, veri nice sia,, bt veri ex.. after tat me peii her find her laogong,, end up kana chase by monfort OM.. hahas.. den we go cp.. bt veri sianx ,, so veri earli go home rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home