Sunday, July 31, 2005

another boring day.. hais.. today my mummy wan to tak away the SCV liaos.. den com de internet line is wid the SCV.. so no com for 2 months.. sianx.. ytd my mummy say iif she changing hp,, i will be using my korkor fone 622o.. bt i dun lyk tat fone.. the memory veri small.. mine is 6820.. betta a bit.. n the memory quite bigg.. hmmmm... duno la.. these few days keep sms.. 1 day alreadi sms 70 msg liaos.. duno hw to control sia.. hmmm.. too mani days nvr use hp liaos.. miss my hp during the camp day.. hmmm... ytd i dreamt tat i stilx in the camp.. den play flying fox.. in camp i nvr play flying fox.. cos my grp do the arsailing.. so no tyme to play flying fox.. so sianx.. i nw stilx missin the kayaking feeling.. hmmm.. tink need a few days, the feeling den will over de.. hahas..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home