Monday, January 12, 2009

HELLO EVERYONE :)
today is the day tat o lvl result is being release. and time pass so fast, it alreadi one yr since i took back my o lvl result. anyway, if you guys still rmb, my sec failed his englsh and he retake his english this yr. so he got back his result today and its thee same as wad i've got, B4. so overall his o lvl result for L1R4 is 10 and R5 is 13. which is like super good. his worst result is his english, which is B4. so he got 4 A's and 2 B's. and mine was like, ARGH !! dun bother to mention it. its kinda wasted to enter a poly, he should like go JC instead.but his poly result is oso very good. GPA 3.5, and mine was like X.XX !! let change the topic :)

hmmm. nowadays, my gf around me are either breaking up or having some r/s problems. they called me, share their problems with me and giving them my advise and support. but my love arent that wonderful either. or can say that its super complicated. i duno i should just give up or wad. some tell me to let go, some tell me to hold on to it, mayb things may turn out right. but, i duno how long can i last. im a girl wid feeling that will fade away easily. but im oso someone who will keep holding on to somethin if i cant get it. so, im just hoping that someday my prince will appear and save me from all this stuff.

it mayb a habit, it may not be a habit.
it mayb a crush, it may not be a crush.
it is you who im holding on to,
but do you even know that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home