Thursday, January 08, 2009

HELLO EVERYONE :)

yeah !! today no school, but i tinking im gng to spend the whole day stayin at home. GOOD GIRL RIGHT ! :D hehes. today just complete my minute fo my SU and kinda complete my part for my econs project, but not sure if i did it in the right way. so now, i can spend some time updating my blog :)

5th jan 2009 ( mon )

have my first SU meetin and my first event, hope that things will go well :) didnt reall know where to start since its my first time. got lots of help from the others. thanks !!! :D went to meet jo they all after my meeting, went for dinner den home sweet home :)

6th jan 2009 (tue)

give sch a miss but still go sch for training. starting of the training, we are separated into different position( handlers, mids and wings ) wanted to wing, but i tink i can contribute more being handler. hahas. did some drills , its went on quite smoothly. after that was game time, the intensity is super high and im so pressurized that the 'not bad throws' that i had earlier on were all gone. i did super bad throws, cut and more. so, im being scolded and i crack in the middle of the training. my mentality is not as strong as others. can say that my confident level is super low and i break down easily if someone scold me on some thin that i know that im doin badly. damn emo and low morale at the end of the training. hoping and wishing that everythin will go well for te next training :(

7th jan 2009 (wed)

didnt get enough slp as somethin happen in my family ytd, so was super tired bu sill have to go sch. cos my attendant is alreadi 86 %, so..... training is super bad at fist, slightly better for the last few points. being scream and scolded, luckily i dint shed any tear this time. did some reflection and tryin to build up y confident level. did slightly better but still not up to standard. hais. just hope everythin will go well, and have to work even harder. jia you !!!

tryin to smile
tryin to forget all the unhappiness
telling myself that you will nvr be mine
but your words,
your actions,
i cant tell the differences anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home