Thursday, November 27, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE :)
suddenly have the mood to blog. wanted to look for blog skin, but duno y i still didnt manage to learn how to change the skin. so i need some help from you girls !!

anyway, went to celebrate b'day wid the girls. im so gald that most of them could made it even though they have to leave earlier. took lots and lots of photo, but haven got them yet. i went to meet the girls and we went to hong kong cafe to eat our lunch. cos some of us haven not eaten yet. den went to K BOX. its damn damn fun, even though im quite high and sing a bit out of tone. hahas.

anyway, i just realise that in these 3 years, i have been collecting addidas stuff as present for 3 consecutive years.

2006
my brother bought me my first adidas water bottle that i wanted very long ago.

2007
zoe bought me adidas watch and ning bought me adidas water bottle.

2008
the girls shared adidas bag , hayden and xeun bought me adidas shirt, and bing yuan bought me adidas jacket. thanks !!

dorries and alex shared a box of famous amos, yuan yuan and jo shared a skirt, lily and sarah shared a necklace, javier gave me some display stuff(duno wad its called ). thanks ppl !! i really apreciate it, its the thoughts that counts :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home