Saturday, March 01, 2008

hello everybody. long time no see. just got home. hahas. but have a super nice day outside even though it wasnt a really gd start at first. cos sally put my aeroplane high high, make me have to ask ppl to accompany me go out. after calling / sms 14 ppl, i finally found ppl to pei me. thats samuel. thanks kor !!! forget to say, i just bought a new hp ( K810i in red ) super happy. even though tat wasnt the original phone tat i wanted, but i changed my mind. hehes. and i spent 130 dollars today :(

today met up wid samuel and bought my contact len, new screen protector and a hp pouch. after we went to heeren to get my shoes and went to visit yining for the last time at heeren AC. after that went to ps to find zoe they all a while den go paradiz centre play pool. the start of the game is good, but when time goes by, my skills become bad to worst. argh. so not even 2 hrs later, we stop the game. went to ps again for our dinner. samuel went home, and i went to look for zoe they for a little little while den went to vivo to find ibrahim they all.

after some dragging here and there, we met up wid most of the ppl at cine by 11.15. at first, a super duper small room is given to us. but when everyone is here, they changed the room till super big. i still can slp inside norhs. hahas. alot of english song is chosen, but at least some is chinese, so not too bad. hahas. but i tink everyone sing quite nice, make me dun really dare to sing. my singing sucks. hahas. everyone take turns to choose songs. me and zoe went back at around 3.40. cos too late alread, a bit tired and oso dun wana go home too late.

now sitting in front of the com yawning and hoping that food will appear in front of me, cos im super duper hungry !!! but cannt eat too late. if not i really will become a big fat pig. hahas. hmmm. end here le. photos i will post tmr. nites everyone. those who is looking at this post now should be slping. its not earli alread. hahahas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home