Tuesday, February 26, 2008

finally finally, i can FINALLY blog. you will nvr believe how long it took for the com to come to this page. hahas. actually, i have many many thin to say. but, by the time im in, half of the thin is gone. hahas. let see, start from sat stuff bahs :)

23 feb
went out for breakfast wid my mummy and brother , after tat went to fu nan to collect my laptop. pls dun ask me how much, cos i oso duno. hahas. took bus to vivo cos it cheaper and tink oso faster bahs. thanks siddiq for telling me the way :) anyway, im 30 mins earlier when i reach there so have sometime to do my stupid stuff. hahas. went home happily to try out my lap lap. guess wad. i dun have the password for the router. argh. its lyk..... end up spend my time watching the jap drama. hahas. but didnt manage to finish, cos papa scolding, so, went to bed instead :)

24 feb
suppose to start work at 11 but cannt make it because of some stuff. so i exchange wid pauline, thanks girl :) but still, i woke up even earlier than the time tat i need to go work. after the meal and went to work. i tot it will be a super bored day as usual, but end up it wasnt. i love tat day. firstly, our sales is good ( at least the best among all the day this week ) , GIRLS POWER !! hahas :x most importantly, i saw JJ( lin jun jie ) and he bought a bearbrick from us. i love him lots lots lahs. he not only brighten up my day, and oso boost our sales. hahaha !! guess wad, i did so many clumsy stuff when he is there, and my face turn super duper red, lucky no one saw except for pauline and one of the boss. hahas. wanted to take photo wid him de, but no one dare to ask, so end up nvr take. i oso saw cao guo hui wid his girlfriend. so pretty and slim. hahas. after my work, went down to ps to meet zoe they all. my mood was super good, until someone called, tat totally spoilt my mood. seriously, my mood really change. took the last mrt home and alighted at hougang. tried to call most of my girlfriend ( sorry if i nvr call you ), but no one was free. walked to the bus stop tinking lots and lots of stuff. intended to play MIA and walk walk till 2 plus den go hm. lucky sally lim sha li called me. so she tell me lots of ren sheng da dao, so went hm immediately. didnt have any mood to play com nor watch tv, so went to bed.
pls dun ask me anythin bout the details, dun wish to talk bout it. thanks :)

25 feb
woke up at 12 today and watch my naruto. hahas. after a while papa woke up and bring me and my brother out. went to collect my printer and went to the temple to bai tai shui. hehes. korkor tried to help me call up the person for the router de. in the end , manage to get the password. hahas. thanks lots lots. but, still quite difficult to use. duno y . hahas. hmmm. tmr working at 11 but ending at 8. tinking where to go after tat. hey girls, any plan after 8 jiu call me can :) gng bed soon . nites everyone. btw, anyone who got into NYP, accountancy, can tag my blog and tell me. for the time being, i cant find any friends yet :( bye.


i'm not gonna be affected by you anymore, i will be a cheerful and strong girl again :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home