Saturday, October 08, 2005

saw tat bitch de blog.. hello.. yoo r the one who giv me attitude first.. ii dun rmb these days givin yoo.. ii nvr tink highly of myself.. dun anyhow guess.. lk yoo r a veri gd guesser.. onli noe hw to guess.. so clever c my blog noe ii talkin bout yoo.. ii say ii talkin bout yoo mehx.. can say ii talkin bout other ppl rite.. BHB... dun copy wad zoe say lahx.. gt ur fact rite?! dun tink ur english gd okayy alread worx.. mid year fail overall den at there talk rubbish.. go study lahx.. always search my bag for my hp rite.. dun think ii duno.. do yoo tink ii will let yoo c.. even if yoo find my fone.. dun tink yoo will giv back.. cos yoo r a BIGG THEIFT !!! (no offend to any other ppl) serve yoo rite.. go write in ur blog again bahx.. confirm gt update de.. hahas.. btw, nt i lyk to c ur blog.. it jus tat ppl telx me den i go c.. so dun be BHB n tink tat ur blog is veri nice..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home