Thursday, September 08, 2005

mornin g tyme* wapiangs.. this is the second tym ii write this sia.. cos jus nw com siao siao.. den everythin ii write de all delete liaos.. den nw stilx need to rewrite.. hahas..hmmm.. actually me say today dun wana go out de.. today be guai kia stay at home.. end up ii oso go out.. hahas.. me veri siao de.. hahas.. den today go out wid irene.. den we go kovan.. den she go find her steady pom - pipi den we go tak neoprint.. den we go superbowl there.. den they play arcade awhile den play bowlin... actually is say me irene n yulin play de.. t end up becum they 2 play.. den irene tak me turn. den ii nvr play.. hahas.. cos me nt reali noe hw to play .. so nvr play.. wahahas..

afternoon* den after tat me go find bird bird they all study...actually is go n find wan ling de.. bt cos she go sy de hse until veri late.. den end up her mother wan her to go hm.. den ps me.. den me go find bird bird n zoe norhx.. den we frm four studyy until five.. bt actually we onli study half an hour.. hahas..den the left half an hour iwe talk talk.. hahas.. den we bout our life..can say is wad our parent did all this lahx.. hahas.. bt os veri happy.. long tyme nvr lyk tat talk liaos.. hahas.. wish tat next tyme our momocha/ rainbowcha.. can hav this type of talk.. den we can understand each other more.. hahas..


again reach hm den mak my nlog de thin.. wapiangs.. me do the blog until siao liaos.. den me duno hw to do.. hahas.. den ii go ask yining.. hahas.. end up she go me de account n helpp me.. hehes.. lucky gt her online.. iif nt ii die liaos.. wahahas.. thanks ning.. DUN SADSAD LE NING..

CHEER UP.. NTH WILL HAPPEN TO HIM DE.. EVERYTHIN WILL BE ALRIGHT.. JUS BE WID HIM, GIVING HIM THE SUPPORT N ENCORAGEMENT TAT HE NEED CAN LE.. JUS DUN SAY ANYTHIN.. JUS BE WID HIM N GIVING HIM ALL THE SUPPORT YOO HAV..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home